Book business!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
If I want to do a book business, is it profitable?
How can I start a book business?
Which books do I include in my book shop?
Suggestions?

Amazon started by selling books. Fipkart in India also started by selling books. Now, Amazon is one of the largest companies in the world. Until recently, Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon, was richest person in the world. Likewise, Flipkart is India's largest ecommerce. I think book business is very lucrative.