Black Friday deals

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Do you guys spend a lot around this time?

There are many discounts and not to mention that we have new stuff as well. As I am obsessed with ball-jointed dolls at the moment, I have ordered another 60 CMS doll for myself. She is a beauty but I had to spend 144 USD, which is a lot.
I haven't said anything about this, to my family yet. I hope they wouldn't be too mad at me though.
Anyway, here are some good pictures of my new doll.
611474446-989789646.jpg

20382462412145513282.jpg

Jeremy

Jeremy

This dull is really pretty. If the bills is from your pocket, you need not be afraid except if there is other urgent need for the house hold better than purchasing the dull.