Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Black clover

Lord Saru

Black clover is a Shonen series. Anyone watching this?

I didnt like it it mainly because the sound of the MC is so annoying. On top of that, the first 12 episodes are incredibly boring.

Is there anyone watching this? Or anyone who has already been into this?

Yea I have watched it. And its stil ongoing

The series is boring in the first 15 episodes but trust me ooo keep on watching you will like it. It get very interesting when Asta past his limits and is able to master his sword. And the fights there become intense

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in