Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Binge gaming, anyone does it personally?

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
I could binge play for hours a few games in turn. And because I have very severe Asperger’s and OCD, I’m fixated on the few usual games I love from at least 20 years ago such as “Super Smash Bro’s”, “Tales of franchise”, “Mario Kart franchise” and all the other Mario games on my GBA and Wii. Gaming is life for me personally.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Aug 17, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
Yep, I totally do. I finish work around lunchtime so if I've no plans with friends I'll spend the rest of the day playing a game. Usually its Natural Selection 2, which I'm super proud to announced I had put in 103hrs over a 2 week period back in october :cool:

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Aug 17, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
What’s that one’s genre?
NS2 is a pretty unique game in that it's a Real-Time Strategy / First Person Shooter hybrid. Imagine a strategy game like Civ but each team has one guy playing the strategy part, but the rest of the players are actually the worker/warrior units on the field who are playing the first-person shooter aspect. It's all about territory control, keeping the enemies economy low before moving in and taking out their main base. Goes on sale on steam quite often for like $5 so I deffo recommend checking it out

Also before anyone points it out, I know Civ is turn-based and not real-time but I reckon it's the most known strategy game so it felt like a better choice of example

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I used to binge on playing games when I was younger, and when I have free time I still do it. Playing games is quite relaxing and entertaining so I spent more than 2 hours doing it.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
More on racing and shooter games like Halo. I also like playing fighting games and mobile games, but nowadays I don't have the time for it.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
These days I do not play game. However, when I first discovered Temple Run or candy Crush, I used to play hours, sometimes even 5 hours straight. These games began draining my hand set battery, therefore, I stopped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.