Best Game Releases?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

There are a lot of games out, but I can't choose the best one.

How do I choose what to buy? Help!

Are you looking for best all time or best new release?

On the newer side of things I'm not super up to date on new releases, but I hear they've fixed a lot of the issues with Cyberpunk 2077 now, making it a pretty solid release. Also if you're into on rails shooters, I know that they just released a remastered version of the classic Panzer Dragoon game, which was a lot of fun back in the Sega Saturn days! Beyond that, yeah, I'm afraid I'm bit dated on new releases.

If you're looking for all-time releases worth looking at, let me know! I've got plenty of suggestions there, but need to know platform, etc.