Believing in colour therapy to relieve stress!

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #1

It is believed that certain colours affect our mood and wellbeing in general. For example, soothing, cool colours like green and blue calm your mind while warm colours like red may aggravate your mood. for me personally, having green colour soothes and calms my mind. Do you believe in this therapy? Are you affected by any colours?

Colors have their own personality based on their hue qualities according to psychologists and psychoanalysts. And they build up person's personality or attitude.

My favorite color is green. I associate it with optimism. When I see a verdant mountain, I could sense how life is being nourished there. The atmosphere becomes cleans because the trees that absorb the carbon dioxide and in return gives off oxygen for man to live.

My second color which I like is blue. This reminds me of the blue sky and the blue sea that that they are so calm and tranquil. This reflects my stability, firm and steadfastness in making an intelligent decision in life.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I think this color therapy is related to aromatherapy which is about the scent. An atomizer would exude the preferred scent like the mint and other herbs that would fortify the body's immunity. To be honest, I don't believe in such although when a person is relaxed there is a connection with the healing or the fortifying of the immunity since rest is one factor for that.

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #7

Colors have their own personality based on their hue qualities according to psychologists and psychoanalysts. And they build up person's personality or attitude.

My favorite color is green. I associate it with optimism. When I see a verdant mountain, I could sense how life is being nourished there. The atmosphere becomes cleans because the trees that absorb the carbon dioxide and in return gives off oxygen for man to live.

My second color which I like is blue. This reminds me of the blue sky and the blue sea that that they are so calm and tranquil. This reflects my stability, firm and steadfastness in making an intelligent decision in life.
Beautiful analysis of green colour, exactly the reason why green is my colour too. I think it is the only colour that is associated with the life cycle of all living organisms, probably the only colour that is life giving.

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #8

I think this color therapy is related to aromatherapy which is about the scent. An atomizer would exude the preferred scent like the mint and other herbs that would fortify the body's immunity. To be honest, I don't believe in such although when a person is relaxed there is a connection with the healing or the fortifying of the immunity since rest is one factor for that.
Actually no Alexandoy. Colour therapy is very different from aromatherapy, which as you said, that smells derived from different plants, herbs and flowers are used to treat different ailments and issues. But in colour therapy, actual colour from the colour spectrum are used. One way I know of is to drink water from different coloured glass bottles to address various issues. The coloured bottles filled with water are kept in sunlight for long periods and then drank, green coloured bottle for calming an anxious mind, red or brown bottle to improve sluggish disposition etc.

Beautiful analysis of green colour, exactly the reason why green is my colour too. I think it is the only colour that is associated with the life cycle of all living organisms, probably the only colour that is life giving.
Green is not only the color connected or associated with living organisms. You overlook the color blue which could also related to living creatures.

Birds and fowls in the air are freely flying in the sky which is associated with the color blue. Because of the sky, flying creatures do fly and enjoy their lives.

Fishes, whales and other sea creatures do also live in the sea, in the ocean which is also connected with the color blue. They're living organisms mentioned there.

Therefore not only green but also blue color has much contributed to the existence of the living creatures.

Do you get what I mean?

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

Green is not only the color connected or associated with living organisms. You overlook the color blue which could also related to living creatures.

Birds and fowls in the air are freely flying in the sky which is associated with the color blue. Because of the sky, flying creatures do fly and enjoy their lives.

Fishes, whales and other sea creatures do also live in the sea, in the ocean which is also connected with the color blue. They're living organisms mentioned there.

Therefore not only green but also blue color has much contributed to the existence of the living creatures.

Do you get what I mean?
Yes I do! I know exactly what you mean about the blue, it is an important colour in the colour spectrum and also responsible for the way we perceive nature. Sorry my bad I overlooked it, but not because I am not aware of its important but probably because my preference is more towards green! ?