Being YOU

    Thread Owner : Mildredtabitha
  • #1

Mildredtabitha

Hey guys ,I've really wanted to confirm what is being real the true you.
What does it mean to be you ànd how do you know if you or someone is being true or fake to themselves.

Being you is simply just acting normally and not trying to copy others, if you do copy others then it's not you anymore. You're being a copycat already.

There is nothing such as becoming "real you" or "real me" for that matter. All the lives we always try to be like others, we want to be Steve Jobs, we want to be Bill Gates, we want to like Buddha. The list can go long. We are taught to follow someone's path. we are guided to become like some else. Becoming "real me" is not possible.

I've always been told I am a little unusual but it's not deliberate. I think as I've aged I care less about what people think so it's easier to be me. I'm not influenced by others like I was when I was younger. Peer pressure when you are young can make you act out of character but now I am older I make better choices.

I've always been told I am a little unusual but it's not deliberate. I think as I've aged I care less about what people think so it's easier to be me. I'm not influenced by others like I was when I was younger. Peer pressure when you are young can make you act out of character but now I am older I make better choices.
I find myself in your shoes. As I am growing older, I no longer care about what people think. I do what I like to do. Peer pressure no longer works for me. As I age, I am also taking a better decision, my decisions are no longer affected by emotions. Sometimes the choices I make hurt my personal and professional relationship, however, I don't mind as long as I am happy.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950