Basketball

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1
Being a somewhat tall/lanky guy, basketball is the sport people assume I'm in. However, though, post-elementary school, I managed to get into tae-kwon-do instead.

O.K., here is the same drill again. What is your favorite team/teams? Did you ever play? How was that? Who did you go for in the last college and NBA championships? Who did you expect to win based on skill? What's your similar idea on the coming up season for these things?

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I am a short girl but I still played basketball for years while in middle and high school. I love it still to this day. I miss basketball.

Basketball? I did play it when I was in school, but now that I'm an adult I don't play sports anymore. I would like to play it once again, though.