That's how it is here and I am sure it will be a bit different in other places.

Alexandoy

Member
  • #4
This is insensitive. Animals have as much right over this planet as us. If animals are banned ion the street, where will they go?
What I am talking about are the stray animals in the residential village and in the suburban towns. They should be rescued and put inside a rescue home to be cared of. But the government is amiss in that. Think of a stray dog that is living in the street. When it rains it gets wet. That is a pitiful sight to see those animals during the rainy season.

Hova

Loyalist
Actually I don't have an issue with stray animals. All my life I have lived around them and I have never had a problem. Well maybe a few chases by a few stray dogs.

Last edited:

Riker Slade

Member
What I am talking about are the stray animals in the residential village and in the suburban towns. They should be rescued and put inside a rescue home to be cared of. But the government is amiss in that. Think of a stray dog that is living in the street. When it rains it gets wet. That is a pitiful sight to see those animals during the rainy season.

Oh then I agree with you. I think this should be done more.

sliara

Member
I know there are a lot of cities here and abroad that catch stray dogs and cats, and they keep them in a pound. Unfortunately, they are just killed there when no one claims them. I hope that abuse and maltreatment stops soon.

Hova

Loyalist
I did not know that a pound is allowed to kill animals. I thought it is like an orphanage of some kind.

Alexandoy

Member
  • #9
I know there are a lot of cities here and abroad that catch stray dogs and cats, and they keep them in a pound. Unfortunately, they are just killed there when no one claims them. I hope that abuse and maltreatment stops soon.
There was a news like that a few months ago when a woman reported the animal pound in their town. The dogs and cats are left to die inside the cage and there was even a video that a dog was buried alive. I have not read the continuation of the news but I guess the pound was closed and I just cannot say if the culprits are in jail. I am a dog lover so I hate seeing that kind of news.

Jeremy

Member
There should be agency to regulate this act. Animals found on the street should be handle by the government so they don't act in different when there is nothing for them to eat.

Top