Banning stray animals on the road

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

In our village there are plenty of cats and dogs that are straying on the road. Almost everywhere I can see dogs. It makes me wonder because there is an ordinance against animals in the streets. Maybe the authorities here have no resources to enforce the law. Right on our street with only 14 houses there are more than 10 loose dogs that roam the streets day and night. Sometimes we would be awakened by their incessant barking.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I don't think it will be easy to take care of stray animals.

Over here, if someone complains about stray animals, then local authorities would just put down those animals. So, unless the animals are out of control, no one complains about them. Also, if we are within the speed limits, then most of the time, we don't have to worry about stray animals a lot either.
That's how it is here and I am sure it will be a bit different in other places.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #4

This is insensitive. Animals have as much right over this planet as us. If animals are banned ion the street, where will they go?
What I am talking about are the stray animals in the residential village and in the suburban towns. They should be rescued and put inside a rescue home to be cared of. But the government is amiss in that. Think of a stray dog that is living in the street. When it rains it gets wet. That is a pitiful sight to see those animals during the rainy season.

  • Like
Reactions:Tumbleweed

Actually I don't have an issue with stray animals. All my life I have lived around them and I have never had a problem. Well maybe a few chases by a few stray dogs.

Last edited:
Riker Slade

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
What I am talking about are the stray animals in the residential village and in the suburban towns. They should be rescued and put inside a rescue home to be cared of. But the government is amiss in that. Think of a stray dog that is living in the street. When it rains it gets wet. That is a pitiful sight to see those animals during the rainy season.

Oh then I agree with you. I think this should be done more.

I know there are a lot of cities here and abroad that catch stray dogs and cats, and they keep them in a pound. Unfortunately, they are just killed there when no one claims them. I hope that abuse and maltreatment stops soon.

  • Like
Reactions:Alexandoy

I did not know that a pound is allowed to kill animals. I thought it is like an orphanage of some kind.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #9

I know there are a lot of cities here and abroad that catch stray dogs and cats, and they keep them in a pound. Unfortunately, they are just killed there when no one claims them. I hope that abuse and maltreatment stops soon.
There was a news like that a few months ago when a woman reported the animal pound in their town. The dogs and cats are left to die inside the cage and there was even a video that a dog was buried alive. I have not read the continuation of the news but I guess the pound was closed and I just cannot say if the culprits are in jail. I am a dog lover so I hate seeing that kind of news.

Burying animals alive is just evil. Those kind of people don't deserve to take care of those animals.