Bald head!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Is bald head a shame for you?
Do you face this problem?
How do I overcome the bald head problem?

Do you have any suggestions?

I don't mind a man with a bald head. Sometimes I think it can look quite cool. It's better than just having a bit swept across the top to try and disguise it. I think they call that a comb over ?

Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
I keep mine bald all year, when i was a teen i had hair down to the shoulders.;)

Laurie Metcalf Wig GIF by absurdnoise

ewpratt

ewpratt

As can be seen from my avatar I am bald. I embraced/accepted/gave up on having hair several years ago.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

LBJ

I have a full head of hair but it is snow white as is my mustache. I kind of have the same look as Colonel Sanders. In fact chickens run like hell when they see me coming. lol

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay and ewpratt