Baking

    Thread Owner : LunarScorpio
  • #1
LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
There seem to be quite a few people here who enjoy cooking in general, but how about baking? Does anyone here bake or enjoy baking? What do you enjoy baking? If you don't bake, what's your favorite baked good to eat?

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I ❤️ baking, but the problem is that I never get it right.

Last time I trued baking, it was a total mess. The disaster of my baking stems from the fact that I never get the cream right and I either overcook or undercook.

Lately, I have taken to 'no bake' cakes. Thats going pretty well.

Faith

I'm a chef when it comes to baking especially cakes, not just that but icing cakes too.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I love cooking. You will find many a times in kitchen rustling something up for the family. Can baking a Pizza be called baking? haha. I am a good baker than! :-) I do bake cookies and some breads too.