Baked taro for snack or dessert

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Taro is a root crop that is a relative of sweet potato and yam. For the baked taro, the ingredients are a kilo of taro, coconut milk, condensed milk, sugar. Boil the taro until it is tender. Remove the skin and crush it in a bowl. Add condensed milk and coconut milk plus the sugar too. Mix very well by stirring before placing in a baking pan. Bake at 350 temperature for 45 minutes. Let it cool before eating.

The recipe sounds very delicious and yummy, I would definitely like to taste it once but we don't get taro roots here I guess I will have to wait!:p

Taro is quite popular in my country, but that seems hard to prepare. You can't buy it readily in the supermarket, you need to go to a shop that specifically sells it.