Bad judging decision

  • #1
They say that decisions by judges of the fights cannot be very accurate because it depends on the eyes of the judges. I have agree that there is the thing called human factor. But I have noticed that ALL fights decided by bad decision of judges are the betting favorites always get the win. Why is there no bad decision where the underdog in the betting wins? That gives me the impression that judges are betting on the favored fighter so they get the win on close fights. One example is the featherweight championship fight between former champion Max Holloway and current champion Alexander Volkanovski. The fight went for 5 rounds with Holloway as the clear winner but the judges gave a split decision win to Volkanovski who is -200 favorite in the betting odds. Take it from there, what do you think?