4 - I Want You So Bad - 4:21
5 - Wait for an Answer - 4:31
6 - Bad Animals - 4:54
7 - You Ain't So Tough - 4:05
8 - Strangers of the Heart - 3:41
9 - Easy Target - 3:58
10 - RSVP - 3:38

Overview:
Bad Animals is the ninth studio album, but tenth album overall by the rock band Heart. Released in 1987, the album was another major hit scoring similar success to their previous record Heart in 1985. RIAA certification as of 2010 is five times platinum, indicating sales in excess of five million copies in the US alone. The album reached No. 2 on the Billboard album chart. Bad Animals contained the number one hit single "Alone", while "Who Will You Run To" reached No. 7, "There's the Girl" reached No. 12, and "I Want You So Bad" reached No. 49. The album is notable for containing only four tracks with writing contributions from lead members Ann and Nancy Wilson.

The album found the band in fine form, continuing the mainstream hard rock style from their previous album while adding more depth and emotion to the overall performance. In addition to the four singles, two other tracks were notable: "Wait for an Answer" due to Ann Wilson's opera-meets-metal vocal delivery, and the title track for its intertwining passages of Black Sabbath style darkness with Pink Floyd-esque brightness.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in