Back To The Future

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Back to the Future series is definitely my favorite movie series all time. The first movie of the series came out in 1985. Marty Mcfly the main character is sent back 30 years in time to help save some situations so it would not interfere with the future.
This movie series is also a comedy, it's pretty funny.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
All 3 are classics in my home, christopher lloyd is brilliant in them! I'm definitely salty we're in 2020 and still don't have those hoverboards though >_>

I love that movie and I think I have seen all 3 episodes of Marty and the professor. It is one science fiction that is forgivable when it comes to the impossible things that can happen in life. Would you imagine that Marty's mother would be in love with him? Anyway, it is sad that Michael J. Fox had been sick of Parkinson's Disease. Maybe if he didn't get sick there would be a 4th part of Back to the Future. I would love that for sure.

Davidisms

Davidisms

The movie has a bit of a cheesy charm that works wonderfully. It set many timeless iconic moments and has characters that are recognized even by people who didn't watch it. Even if you are not a science fiction fan, you will still enjoy this classic. It's a fun ride from start to finish.

Aveli

Aveli

I have only watched the first one. My dad has it on vhs. I think I have watched it like million times. I will try to find the other ones.

Back To The Future movies are awesome. I will look for them and have another go.

Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
I actually watched the first Back to the Future during my summer quarantine break. It was my first time watching it.
I really enjoyed it - it's totally worth a rewatch.

Next up on my bucket list is Back to the Future Parts II and III. I'll watch them some other time.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #8

I actually watched the first Back to the Future during my summer quarantine break. It was my first time watching it.
I really enjoyed it - it's totally worth a rewatch.

Next up on my bucket list is Back to the Future Parts II and III. I'll watch them some other time.

You will definitely like the 2nd and 3rd movies. The 2nd movie is quite different from the other 2 but its still good.

I actually watched Back To The Future trilogy because I'm a huge Rick and Morty fan.