Avoiding a stroke attack

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

When I was young I had seen only 1 person who had a stroke and couldn't walk in a normal way because half of his body was paralyzed. But now that is getting to be a common sight everywhere which means a stroke is getting common. In fact, my wife's sister had a stroke last week that rendered half of her body paralyzed. Now this question for those in the know - how do we avoid a stroke?

Well aside from genetics, I think that the best way to avoid a stroke is to practice a healthy way of living and always schedule a check up with your doctor.

Jeremy

Jeremy

The best way to avoid stroke is eating balanced meal. Do a lot of exercise and and avoid worrying over things. But most especially do exercise often.

When my father had a stroke, I was not at home. Mum called me and I rushed home. We took the father to the hospital. Before father had stroke I did not know the difference between heart attack and stroke. These two sounds similar, even the symptoms look similar however, these are two different conditions. Hypertension is the primary cause of stroke and walking is the answer to hypertension.