Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Autism and Relationships?

Naiwen

Because I have Asperger’s, I don’t really enjoy any human relationships more than necessary. Why? Because I find it it tedious, time and energy consuming and very tiring to keep up with. I also have social anxiety and social awkwardness, thence why I’m on disability for life, because I can’t socialize with others properly.

I'm having trouble with my wife cause of that. She's mean and can't seem to sympathize with my spaced out behavior. It's sort of like I do it, but I don't really notice it.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in