At what point can fans visit stadiums again?

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

Sports are returning, but with a twist - they are being played behind closed doors. Different sports, leagues and clubs have taken different steps to include fans in some way whether it be via Zoom calls (the screen being displayed in the stadium) or filling the seats with pictures of fans, but the real question is, at what point can fans physically visit stadiums again to watch their team? Are we days, weeks or months away from that stage?

I have mixed feelings in regards to this matter. People are gathering in the form of protests, so social distancing has become a joke, but we do not know if a second wave will happen. For that reason, sports must remain behind closed doors for the time being.

Attachments

  • 16virus-sportsexplainer-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    16virus-sportsexplainer-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 88

Honestly, some sports icons are such spoiled brats, it might be good for them. Just saying. :D

Leonard

Leonard

It would have been very necessary fans start visiting stadiums because with fans players are always highi impressed in play and automatically their playing style changes which from there they can record very good results but due to the COVID-19 pandemic I don't think it's necessary for fans to start visiting the stadium now until the so called Life takes disease get funish before fans can freely start entering stadiums because life really matters