Astral travel

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

A sister of my colleague in the office was a college student who learned astral travel. In one of her travels she got lost outside her body because someone moved her body in thinking she was just asleep. The young woman was like in coma that couldn't be wakened until her friends in the astral travel group came and helped her come back. She was gone from her body for 2 days just hovering in her bedroom.