Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy is a trilogy of games revolving around Ezio Auditore, a fictional character in the video game series Assassin's Creed. Who has played the Ezio trilogy? If so, what is your opinion on it? If not, are you planning on playing this trilogy?

I have never played an Assassins Creed game before, but I have been researching the Assassins Creed series for the past couple of days and I'm considering buying the Ezio trilogy. For those that have played it, is it a good place to start if you know little to no context? I've found a really good deal for the trilogy.

Considering the Assassin's Creed game follows the path of Altair, you'd be fine jumping in with the Ezio trilogy and not feeling as though you'd missed anything. Many consider Assassin's Creed 2 to be the definitive AC title, so you'll be absolutely fine starting there.