Artificial Intelligence

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, maybe not that - but perhaps some program where something can "talk back to you" at least. Who can design that? Who has attempted it? Did you find it difficult? What language did you use?

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

With the countless possibilities of artificial intelligence looming across the world, I think that learning to write codes on this is very important if you need to go with the future.

Currently, my only knowledge is on how to write HTML and CSS, that too mediocre. I think I have a long way to go.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
2

2020s

Robots are not going to take over the planet. That’s what I think.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Robots are not going to take over the planet. That’s what I think.
If we keep our human-machine conflict in mind at all times, that may be the case.

However, it is worth noting that the threat is very much real. It only takes a few power and money rick people to turn the table against humans.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
2

2020s

If we keep our human-machine conflict in mind at all times, that may be the case.

However, it is worth noting that the threat is very much real. It only takes a few power and money rick people to turn the table against humans.
True but we can’t be reliant on machines. We have man power lol

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #6

If we keep our human-machine conflict in mind at all times, that may be the case.

However, it is worth noting that the threat is very much real. It only takes a few power and money rick people to turn the table against humans.

My guess is in favor of evil triumphing. Nonetheless, it also triumphed with weapons of mass destruction and we are still around. Well, that can change - LOL!

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
2

2020s

It’s okay if robots take over. All hail our metal rulers. Just joking. Lol

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Require

A.I is the future everything to going be AI Amazon has released Self Driving cars few weeks ago so AI is going be our future in the next 10-20 years.