What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Artificial Intelligence

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Well, maybe not that - but perhaps some program where something can "talk back to you" at least. Who can design that? Who has attempted it? Did you find it difficult? What language did you use?

Reactions:Faith
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
With the countless possibilities of artificial intelligence looming across the world, I think that learning to write codes on this is very important if you need to go with the future.

Currently, my only knowledge is on how to write HTML and CSS, that too mediocre. I think I have a long way to go.

2020s

Robots are not going to take over the planet. That’s what I think.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
Robots are not going to take over the planet. That’s what I think.
If we keep our human-machine conflict in mind at all times, that may be the case.

However, it is worth noting that the threat is very much real. It only takes a few power and money rick people to turn the table against humans.

2020s

If we keep our human-machine conflict in mind at all times, that may be the case.

However, it is worth noting that the threat is very much real. It only takes a few power and money rick people to turn the table against humans.
True but we can’t be reliant on machines. We have man power lol

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$

My guess is in favor of evil triumphing. Nonetheless, it also triumphed with weapons of mass destruction and we are still around. Well, that can change - LOL!

2020s

It’s okay if robots take over. All hail our metal rulers. Just joking. Lol

R

Require

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
A.I is the future everything to going be AI Amazon has released Self Driving cars few weeks ago so AI is going be our future in the next 10-20 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom