Arsenal is having hard times in the EPL this season

Jeremy

    Thread Owner : Jeremy
  • #1
Arsenal football club is having hard times. Their central and blocking mid field is having injury, they have lost 7 games, 2 draws, and just one 1 win against Manchester united, in their last 10 games, Can they make the the top four in league this season?

Top 4? I sincerely doubt it. I do think they'll still finish mid table, possibly upper mid table, but not top 4. This is definitely a down year for them, and even with some substantial investment in the transfer market, I don't see them going on a run to put them in Europe.