Areas of interest.

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

What are you special area of interest? Everyone will be having some areas which they specialize professionally and certain other areas they specialize because of their inherent interest.

My areas of interest are:
1. Radiology
2. World and Indian history
3. Constitutional Law.

I like drumming, web development, guitar, keyboard, 3D art creation. I am especially into drumming. Anyway, there are several more interests.

Leonard

Leonard

I like playing football and if not playing I like watching because it's one of my biggest entertainment and also watching movies but not that addicted to as compared to football.

Mildredtabitha

I have intrest in anything that deals with music ,skating,acting and gaming.

Maybe my interest lies in sports and mostly science which has a branch in botany and agriculture. I also love pets and I have a blog on pets particularly about our own dogs. Maybe I have a varied interests that as of now I cannot determine all of my interests. With computers that has been my first job until my last job so maybe I am also interested in digital technology.

My areas of interest are science, history, world affairs and gardening - basically everything related to animals, birds, plants etc.