Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Areas of interest.

Thread Owner : Lord Saru
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
What are you special area of interest? Everyone will be having some areas which they specialize professionally and certain other areas they specialize because of their inherent interest.

My areas of interest are:
1. Radiology
2. World and Indian history
3. Constitutional Law.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I like drumming, web development, guitar, keyboard, 3D art creation. I am especially into drumming. Anyway, there are several more interests.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
I like playing football and if not playing I like watching because it's one of my biggest entertainment and also watching movies but not that addicted to as compared to football.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I have intrest in anything that deals with music ,skating,acting and gaming.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Maybe my interest lies in sports and mostly science which has a branch in botany and agriculture. I also love pets and I have a blog on pets particularly about our own dogs. Maybe I have a varied interests that as of now I cannot determine all of my interests. With computers that has been my first job until my last job so maybe I am also interested in digital technology.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
My areas of interest are science, history, world affairs and gardening - basically everything related to animals, birds, plants etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.