Are you into crypto currency trading?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I am learning crypto currency not really for a plan to go into trading. The crypto currency is a big industry in the internet and it is surprising that the commodity is growing not only in the participation of the public but there are many kinds of crypto currency now. Last week I had created a digital wallet for the purpose of storing my Bitcoin. But until now I have no Bitcoin yet.

Cryptocurrency s illegal in my home country. Crypto currency trading, investment, even holding is punishable by law. Even though it is difficult for our government to track crypto currency transactions as we can use wallets that are based in foreign countries and we can easily slip from the government's hand, I have never taken interest in crypt deemed illegal by the government.