Are you in a relationship?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

At this moment I am single, once upon a time I have a girlfriend but this time she is no more with me.

What about you?

I am married and have a 3 years old kid. Before I married, I was never in a serious relationship. In fact, I was not even in a relationship. I had married the person I met just three months ago.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
I am not in a relationship . I am focusing on my work and whenever i feel like it's right time for marriage, i will be in a relationship.

I am in a relationship of 18 years but I don't live with him because I like my own space. I see him most days but I don't like living with men, I find them annoying :angery:

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay
Sharon

Sharon

Texas
serened.proboards.com
I happily married, we've been together for 11 years and married for 8. It's been quite a ride and it feels like we are still trying to figure each other out!

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

joombo

I met cool girl online recently, we're going to meet in person soon. I met many hot girls via live cam https://vibragame.org/en/all-models.html where I can chat with them for hours. We discuss hot topics and can show each other everything. For me it's the best way to spend long lonely nights. These girls are so arousing.

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions:Jay