Are you going to get a PS5 or the new Xbox?

    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I am planning to get both during their lifetimes. The last PlayStation I owned was the PS2 so it will be a huge upgrade. I have the Xbox one but I'm giving it to my sister as she plays it more than I do.

What about you?

As a collector I will inevitably end up picking up both, though neither will be in the early stages of the consoles' life cycles. Likely Xbox first, then PS5, I like to wait for the libraries to build up and the consoles to get their bugs worked out.

Shortie

Shortie

Location
England, UK
Website
www.twitch.tv
I went for the All Access that Microsoft was offering and got myself an Xbox One X which I will then take back and swap for a Series X. I was always a huge Xbox fan for years and even though I have tried and tried to play on Playstation, I always end up back with Xbox.

I'm more a Playstation fan than Xbox. I have the PS4. If I do get the PS5 it won't be right away I will wait awhile as my PS4 still works fine. The PS5 does look pretty cool!

Davidisms

Davidisms

I would get neither of them! :p No gamer in the Home!

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

I would get neither of them! :p No gamer in the Home!

That is definitely unique and something to be proud of since there's a lot of gamers out there. That's like me with not having social media :D

  • Like
Reactions:Davidisms
Paladin

Paladin

Location
Cyberspace
Website
chatbanter.com
I'd get the PS5, but I'd also wait on it until the price went down. I personally don't see the point in purchasing it when the hype is astronomical and the price is staggering, so I'll wait at least 2-3 months until the price subsides to consider buying it.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98
Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Website
strategygaming.net
Always had playstations and never owed Xbox. There’s some interesting titles coming out in the series X which might turn my head though.
Thing is I’m a PC gamer at heart.