Are you an impulsive buyer?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I do think I am an impulsive buyer.

Probably that's the reason why my family wouldn't want me to look at shopping websites all that much. It's really hard to contain myself when I find something good. Is it the same for you guys?
If so, do you do anything to avoid getting stuff?

I can be sometimes, but typically speaking I would spend a bit of time mulling over whether I truly want something or not - mostly because I'm actually too lazy to get around to buying things, so I guess its not even entirely by choice :v

On some things, absolutely I am, but for the most part with purchases I tend to do my research before buying anything. Electronics, movies, music, video games, appliances, cars, etc. I like to know what I'm getting into before I buy it.

On some things, absolutely I am, but for the most part with purchases I tend to do my research before buying anything. Electronics, movies, music, video games, appliances, cars, etc. I like to know what I'm getting into before I buy it.
I should have checked the LED lights I bought a month back from the shops in the city. I just trusted it was in good condition but unfortunately when I got home, we tested it and it wasn't working. I really regretted not testing it at the shop while I bought it.
I am an impulse buyer when I have plenty of money in my pocket. I normally feel like I should spend it fast! Currently I am low on cash so I just think and go for the easier options just to get by. I certainly pray for better days.

I should have checked the LED lights I bought a month back from the shops in the city. I just trusted it was in good condition but unfortunately when I got home, we tested it and it wasn't working. I really regretted not testing it at the shop while I bought it.
I am an impulse buyer when I have plenty of money in my pocket. I normally feel like I should spend it fast! Currently I am low on cash so I just think and go for the easier options just to get by. I certainly pray for better days.
I can relate to this a lot.

Like after getting my salary, I tend to get things a lot. After some time, like 15 days or so(middle of the month), I am a bit careful when it comes to things like that.
I try to judge whether I would want that or not. If it's my payday, then I don't really think about it all that much. I will change this habit of mine soon.

Yes cause we have a mentally that money will just come back again after the next month. We should really work on how we perceive things and all shall be well. Being broke or low on cash helps you to look into your expediture and not spend so much since there is no source of money.
I can relate to this a lot.

Like after getting my salary, I tend to get things a lot. After some time, like 15 days or so(middle of the month), I am a bit careful when it comes to things like that.
I try to judge whether I would want that or not. If it's my payday, then I don't really think about it all that much. I will change this habit of mine soon.

I am not really an impulsive buyer as I tend to be careful with what I buy, generally. Being a mother and a homekeeper does help a lot in that direction. I suggest you should always make a list of what you really need and can afford to have and try to stick it strictly. That way, you might not end up buying things you do not need on impulse.

Yes cause we have a mentally that money will just come back again after the next month. We should really work on how we perceive things and all shall be well. Being broke or low on cash helps you to look into your expediture and not spend so much since there is no source of money.
That's true and we should try to save up when we can.
It's just not a good idea to keep on spending whatever we get just so that we could get them again, next month. In the end, we would end up with nothing and that's not at all what we are looking for.
I will probably try to set some amount aside starting this month. As this is my payday, I will have to start this today.

Back
Top