Are you an anime fan?

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
Anime is Japanese animation.
It's very popular and most of the people might even recognize some of the anime like Pokémon, Dragon Ball, One piece, Naruto etc.,

I am a big anime fan and I have watched most of the mainstream anime. Right now, I am watching Flying witch anime. So, anyone here watch anime? If so, what's your favourite anime?

I was an anime fan when I was younger, but haven't kept up in a long time. My primary was always DragonBall and DragonBall Z, but I was also into the original Pokemon series and a couple of others. Of recent series, the only thing I've watched is Attack on Titan, which is great, but I haven't really had much time for other shows in recent days.

  • Like
Reactions:Claraviolet

I'm not a fan but I'm looking to get into it. I saw some
suggestions on of anime I should start with on reddit. I'm
going to look for them on AnimeKisa.

Mildredtabitha

Am huge fan of anime and animated movies too.

Avatar is anime, right? If so, it's the only ones I've watched.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Website
dreamcityrpg.com
I have tendency to go in spurts of how much anime I watch, but I do watch it. As you can see by my avatar, which is Sailor Moon. It's my favorite anime and the first one I ever saw. But I watch a lot of different anime.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
I was big into it when I was a teen but don't really watch much nowadays. My favorites from that time were Serial Experiments Lain and Higurashi. I heard about a new film called Promare from a few friends and the art looks fantastic, really want to give that a bash sometime soon.

I was big into it when I was a teen but don't really watch much nowadays. My favorites from that time were Serial Experiments Lain and Higurashi. I heard about a new film called Promare from a few friends and the art looks fantastic, really want to give that a bash sometime soon.
I'm guessing the artwork attached is for Promare. It looks badass, can't wait to get my wifi back online so I can check out all of these suggestions.

Jason5

Jason5

Location
India
Website
indianwebtalk.com
I am an anime fan and i currently looking for some good and short series. Few series i watched in the past was boring and not much of an interest.

Abizaga

Abizaga

I used to be a long ass time ago. I kind of outgrew that.