What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Are you a political person ?

Noah

Noah

Valued Member
Sep 2, 2020
CB$
Well its depends if i am interested in any topic i will start discus. Most people argue and hate each other just because of these politics and i don't like it i am really tired of it

Reactions:Gibby
prake

prake

Valued Member
Oct 23, 2021
CB$
No, I am not into politics. It is a highly inflammable topic and both sides want to win no matter who is saying the truth.

Gibby

Gibby

Valued Member
Dec 11, 2021
CB$
I will debate politics if it is on an interesting topic but I am not that tunnel visioned about it that i will hate someone just because of who they vote for.

• Agree
Reactions:prake
Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Valued Member
Dec 19, 2021
Vermont
yaketys.com
CB$
IMO, the fastest way to start an argument is to discuss politics and or religion. I have enough drama in real life that I don't need or want to waste my time arguing with strangers on the internet.

• Agree
Reactions:prake
nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
When I was in college and university, I used to vote during the student union elections. These days I vote in general elections, federal elections and local elections. However, I am a non-political person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.