Are you a political person ?

Noah

Well its depends if i am interested in any topic i will start discus. Most people argue and hate each other just because of these politics and i don't like it i am really tired of it

  • Like
Reactions:Gibby
prake

prake

No, I am not into politics. It is a highly inflammable topic and both sides want to win no matter who is saying the truth.

Gibby

Gibby

I will debate politics if it is on an interesting topic but I am not that tunnel visioned about it that i will hate someone just because of who they vote for.

  • Agree
Reactions:prake
Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
IMO, the fastest way to start an argument is to discuss politics and or religion. I have enough drama in real life that I don't need or want to waste my time arguing with strangers on the internet.

  • Agree
Reactions:prake

When I was in college and university, I used to vote during the student union elections. These days I vote in general elections, federal elections and local elections. However, I am a non-political person.