Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Are new blogs a viable option to make money?

Thread Owner : nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
Once upon a time, blogs were quite reasonable moneymakers. Nowadays, I see very few blogs but more vlogs ie, video blogs. But there are many who are not so comfortable making videos so blogs is still a good option for them. But do blogs make any money now? If they do, what kind of blogs?

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I have started blogging sometimes in 2011 and I become inactive for almost 3 years now due to the pressure of my work. Now I have just casually visited and updated them.

Actually my blogs aren't earning. They haven't been monetized. They're not qualified for adsense ads. I just maintain them to keep myself away from boredom.

I do have my two video blogs in YouTube. One was was created in 2008 and the one was in 2011. They're not also monetized. I just as I have said being maintained as my hobby and to pass the time.

So I have no advice to give you. So far I'm comfortable with them but earnings to expect.

Reactions:nangk08
Anuj Dhawan

Anuj Dhawan

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I believe blogging is still a viable money making process online, however, it requires a much different approach then it used to be. For instance, I believe - it can not be a just a blog, vlogs will add a good spark. However, at the end of the day content is still the king.

Thread Owner : nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I believe blogging is still a viable money making process online, however, it requires a much different approach then it used to be. For instance, I believe - it can not be a just a blog, vlogs will add a good spark. However, at the end of the day content is still the king.
Yes Anuj, you are quite right. If the content is good and unique, then even blogs can be made a success.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I have a blog and I earn money from my blog. I have consideres creating vlogs and making money via vlogs, however, I have not tried my hands on video content because I lack necessary skills. I also believe vlogs earn better than blogs.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I have a blog and I earn money from my blog. I have consideres creating vlogs and making money via vlogs, however, I have not tried my hands on video content because I lack necessary skills. I also believe vlogs earn better than blogs.
Whatever you do or working with either by blogging or vlogging, the determining factor in earning is the ads that are in your website or video site.

You have to be eligible to have such in your site and usually it's the adsense. And it is still dependent upon your organic traffic. Owning a site requires a hard work, dedication and time. It's not a passive earning when you're in blogging or vlogging. It's stressful compared to working online like this one and doing some survey questions which you aren't pressured. You're doing according to time availability.

Games

Games

Valued Member
Nov 12, 2020
kodibeginner.com
CB$
My blog is about learning the software Kodi and other streaming apps.
It is popular and has a lot of traffic because many people like watching movies and TV shows.
I earn nice amount of money every month with Adsense ads placed on the website.

Last edited:
nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Whatever you do or working with either by blogging or vlogging, the determining factor in earning is the ads that are in your website or video site.

You have to be eligible to have such in your site and usually it's the adsense. And it is still dependent upon your organic traffic. Owning a site requires a hard work, dedication and time. It's not a passive earning when you're in blogging or vlogging. It's stressful compared to working online like this one and doing some survey questions which you aren't pressured. You're doing according to time availability.
My blog runs adsense ads. I also use infolinks, media.net and adhitz butmy blog earns more from adsense than any other ad networks. I can write articles myself, I do social media myself and also do few tweaks for seo myself. However, I cannot get into vlogging because I don't have skills and knowledge.

Games

Games

Valued Member
Nov 12, 2020
kodibeginner.com
CB$
My blog runs adsense ads. I also use infolinks, media.net and adhitz butmy blog earns more from adsense than any other ad networks. I can write articles myself, I do social media myself and also do few tweaks for seo myself. However, I cannot get into vlogging because I don't have skills and knowledge.

Adsense is the best. When you use it you don't need anything else.

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
Hi everyone? I had a blog but I have been inactive for ages. I want to start afresh with a new domain name and possibly new content.
Blogging is an excellent way to earn money if you have great content and influence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.