Are coders sought after?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Computer programming occupations might be declining, yet coding is turning into the most sought after ability across businesses.
They likewise secured that programming positions generally speaking are becoming 12% quicker than the market normal.

What do you think?

Sharon

Sharon

Texas
serened.proboards.com
I think computer programmers are always going to be needed but their skills will definitely evolve to the demands of the consumers. A couple of decades ago mobile apps weren't a big deal but nowadays it's the foundation and bread and butter of many companies including Facebook, Amazon, and other giant organizations.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

There are too many coders here. Every school kid knows how to code. Thanks to YouTube and related platforms.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay