Messages
75
Reaction score
10
Location
Northern Hemisphere
CB$
4,714
Do you have a music streaming subscription to either Apple Music or Spotify at all? I personally have always had an Apple Music subscription because it integrates so well with my iPhone. I have tried Spotify before though with a free trial and I do like it. I find that Spotify has more access to indie artists than Apple Music does which means discovering new music is much easier. What about you?

I have Spotify but at the moment I do not have premium as I had to let it go for now due to rising costs. I am hoping to get the premium back again though when I am able to so that I have access to all my music without ads or not being able to skip or choose a song I like. I much prefer Spotify as I love how once a playlist has finished it will start playing songs that are similar. I have found so many songs that way that I had forgotten about.

Back
Top