Apple countersues Epic Games for breach of contract.

    Thread Owner : Paladin
  • #1
Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
Yesterday, Apple filed a countersuit against Epic Games because of their lawsuit. Apple's defense essentially boils down to "Well, you agreed to an agreement. You broke the agreement. That means it's a breach of contract."

Who do you think has the upper hand in this case? Although I dislike both companies, Apple has much firmer ground to stand on because it was a blatant breach of contract. But I'm interested to hear your opinion.

Edit: Here's the document.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
Yeah, for once I can't say Apple are in the wrong here. I do agree with the fundamental point Epic were trying to make about store cuts, but a breach of contract is still an intentional, conscious decision, and they shouldn't have agreed to it if they felt like it was unfair.