Anyone loves Charmed?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

So last night, whilst I couldn’t sleep for a few hours, I’ve decided to subscribe to CBS on Apple TV for 6,89$ after tax a month. I’ve started watching it last night, and it’s always my childhood favourite. I have all 8 seasons on Apple TV currently and can watch and re-watch it anytime I want.?

What is Charmed? You have mentioned it in the title of your post. How may we know if we are interested or not? What is the background of it?

What I watched from Netflix is Spartacus which is in 4 seasons. It's a TV series which were concluded sometime in 2013. It's full of actions of killing, love and hate. The 9th episode of the War of the Damned was terribly horrified for I never expected that one of the great gladiators would be killed. My heart was broken for I pitied him.

And the concluding 10th episode would really melt your heart. For me Spartacus is a good movie I have ever watched.

I have seen Charmed just once and I didn't like it because it is a serious witch story but the 3 witches seems not to be witches but magicians that they can make people vanish and do some other impossible things. In other words, the term witch does not fit them properly. With a serious plot and story, it is like knowing what will happen next because of the powers of the witches.

We used to watch the old one as a family. It was a great show. I have only watched the pilot of the new Charmed and I kind of liked it. I might check it out when I have time.

I used to intermittently watch Charmed when I was young, but now I kind of lost interest in it. So I'm not sure if I would go for the latest version.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
My sister was huge into this show when we were growing up. I'd catch the odd episode and thought it was alright, though its been like 12 years easy since I've seen it.