Anyone has Insomnia?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I have it too myself. I lose a few hours sleep nightly and am on manic high at that time and lastly have lucid dreams, nightmares and PTSD attacks at that moment too. Nights are especially difficult for me personally. Please pray that I have a more restful and better sleep nightly, thank you guys. That’s all I’m hankering for really because it’s been harassing me for almost a year and meds don’t work with me.

I too have the problem of sleeping soundly. I try to manage that by deep breathing for few minutes before bedtime, reading something light and relaxing to help me fall asleep.

I used to back when I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. Once I found my purpose, the 'insomnia' vanished. You can't try hitting a blunt before bed, I promise you it is going to help. Also, listening to podcasts helped a lot.

I don't have a history of insomnia. However, when I am anxious or stressed out, sleep does not come to me. In that case, I take a warm bath with lavender essential oils. Meditate for 20 minutes and go to bed. This helps.

I used to have insomnia because my lifestyle was to sleep very late. There were times that I wouldn't get even a wink and I would go to work feeling drowsy. Fortunately I have learned the method of beating insomnia. Do not sleep in the day and try to sleep on the desired bedtime hour. In a week's time your body will adjust that you can be sleeping by 10 pm (or maybe 9 pm if you wish).

Sweerie_banana

I tend to sleep during the afternoon hence I have a lot of lack of sleep during the night time. When I have insomnia, I tend to binge watch during the night and sleep in the morning.

Mildredtabitha

i used to also have problems at night sleeping.it wasnt insomia but frequent nightmares but now i am better i pray every night and i try doing some activities during the day.so that i get worn out for a better sleep at night.