Anyone get a PS5 or Xbox?

    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
Recently my husband and I got one. I don't really play it as much as I should but I don't regret buying it because it is the perfect blu-ray player.

What about you?

Ash

Ash

I got the PS5 at launch because I love it and it would be my main console. After a while, I went for the Series X as well since some of the exclusives they have are pretty good. The Series X will always be my secondary console though, love the PS5 too much

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Location
Downtown
I had been thinking of getting a PS5 or Xbox Series X for a little while but because they were never in stock when I wanted one I put it off. Now they have more availability I no longer feel the need to get on and instead used my current gen consoles still.