What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Anyone else upset that nothing new is going to be on until 2021?

Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Valued Member
Jun 16, 2020
AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
CB$
I watch Hulu for all of the new shows and I have the bundle with Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+. Now that makes most of the bundle useless. It sucks. I am still trying to decide if I will keep this bundle or if I will just resub to it after all the new stuff starts coming?

I love watching Rookie and Law & Order: SVU on Hulu and I was just getting into watching soccer on ESPN+.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
It doesn't make sense really. I mean, they can test Covid-19 for actors before they do the job. Therefore don't have to wear masks on the job. In conclusion, they should be able to keep working, making the same films, shows.

Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Valued Member
Jun 16, 2020
AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
CB$
It doesn't make sense really. I mean, they can test Covid-19 for actors before they do the job. Therefore don't have to wear masks on the job. In conclusion, they should be able to keep working, making the same films, shows.
That's true but there is supposed to be another outbreak end of the year... a "phase 2" if you will... so why would they risk getting it?

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Not really. It gives me more time to catch up on TV Shows, Series and Films I've missed over the years. There's so much content on Netflix which I haven't the time to watch in the past. When films start being launched to cinemas, I'll finally of caught up with my backlog!

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
Am just OK since there are a lot of movies out there to discover and watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.