Anybody else play HayDay on iOS?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

I've been snared to this game for some time, there are months where I don't play, and there are days I can't take care of it.

It's for iOS apparently, however I believe there's an Android form out too.

It associates with Facebook, so you can play with companions, fabricate an area, and purchase/sell things with individuals you know (and outsiders).

It resembles Farmville I surmise (which I truly disdain), and I am really amazed this is a great time-executioner that consistently keeps awake to date and gets extended.