Any Jack Sparrow Fans out there?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

I'm the just one in my family who likes (loves) Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. Everyone else thinks he's an idiot and they scorn the manner in which he acts. They simply don't get it. Anyway, the movie is out and I still haven't had a chance to go and see it.

Who has seen it already? No spoilers, though.

I am a Johny Depp fan and I think he plays Jack Sparrow wonderfully. I really liked the character when the first movie was out. I watched the second movie because I loved Jack Sparrow and Johny Depp. Everything was ok until the fourth installment. However, I lost interest in the fifth movie and I am not even following what is happening with the franchise. I lost interest because it started looking stale.