What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Anti-virus solutions recommended

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Any network anti-virus solutions you can recommend?

Does anybody know of any network anti-virus solutions?

Like, rack-mountable managed anti-virus things?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I use BitDefender for my home network, and I know that they make solutions for businesses and server clusters, so I'd give them a look.

I also know that AVs like ESET NOD32, Sophos AV, F-Secure, and Avast Server are out there and are all well-regarded, so there are a few more options to look into! Also should note I'm assuming it's a Linux-based server, though most of these are also available on Windows Server.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
I've tried all sorts of antivirus but I am now using Windows Defender which seems to be working just fine. I also run Malwarebytes once a week just to make sure something hasn't slipped through the net. It seems to be working so far.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I use 360 Total Security free version. I have been using this antivirus since 2 years, and I have never encountered any issues. I also use 360 Internet Protection for the protection against phishing sites. Before this anti-virus I was using Panda Cloud and it was also good. I started using free antivirus after my Kaspersky expired. It has been four years since I started using free antivirus and I have not encountered any problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.