An impressive beaming moon painting by a kid

Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
288
Reaction score
74
CB$
15,369
Screenshot_20201104-191946_Facebook.jpg

Here's an art painting done by my 15-year old granddaughter Adgel. She presented this to me after she did. It's her project in their art class in high school.

She wanted me to critic her work. Before I did it I told her that her mother, my eldest daughter has a talent in drawing. At her age of 5 studying in Kinder school, Dona had impressed me of her first drawing of a girl. I have kept it for posterity.

Going back to Adgel's painting, I was awed on how she composed that beaming moon, how she mixed the enamel paint, how she painted the flowering tree.

It's amazing! I was impressed by her painting.

Amazing painting! It is indeed so lovely, the atmosphere of the moonlit night that your granddaughter has created is so nice and surreal. It looks like artistic talent runs in your family. Do you also paint?
WaterMark_2020-11-07-16-00-50.jpg

Ukelele​
Yes I did some painting too as I have said my late 2nd elder brother whom I call him Manong Jaime influenced me. I was moved by his enamel painting of the bust of Jesus Christ in a 1/4 piece on a lawanit board.

I did some paintings too while I was studying in high school particularly when I was in my junior high. I had painted 4 pieces of art.

First was a mother and a child. Second was an oil lamp with a moth flying near the flame of the lighted lamp. Third was a ukelele leaning on a wall and the last was an abstract painting of a group of five Christmas carolers.

I regret I didn't keep them. They're misplaced and couldn't find them anymore when we renovated our house.

Here you can find a ukelele what I have sketched using a drawing pen from photo editor.

Damn, that is good! I stared at it for like three minutes, and I got lost in there. It felt like I was really there. Inside the painting.
The first time I saw as my granddaughter presented it to me I couldn't believe she could paint it that way. I know she's good art drawing especially her favorite anime character s but not in painting for she had never used any paint brush.

I did the same I stared at it with a scrutinizing eyes. I thought it's her father who did it. I came to their house, just adjacent to our own house. I verified it from her mother, my eldest daughter. And I confirmed it that it's Adja, her fond name which I used to call her, who painted one evening.

As I remain staring at it, I found myself beneath the tree on the left side looking at the beaming moon being reflected on the lake. It's amazing!

The first time I saw as my granddaughter presented it to me I couldn't believe she could paint it that way. I know she's good art drawing especially her favorite anime character s but not in painting for she had never used any paint brush.

I did the same I stared at it with a scrutinizing eyes. I thought it's her father who did it. I came to their house, just adjacent to our own house. I verified it from her mother, my eldest daughter. And I confirmed it that it's Adja, her fond name which I used to call her, who painted one evening.

As I remain staring at it, I found myself beneath the tree on the left side looking at the beaming moon being reflected on the lake. It's amazing!
She's got a bright future. Pan intended.

Back
Top