Amongst Us

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Amongst Us is a new game where you can play a multiplayer interface trying to complete basic tasks at the same time trying to find the imposter amongst the group.

Its more fun if you can connect your playmates over some video conferencing apps.

Tried the game?

Tentaskyr

Tentaskyr

Location
Canada
Website
twitch.tv
Among Us is definitely a fun game. I'm glad it's possible to play in public lobbies because I admit I don't have many to play with otherwise, but it's a game I enjoy playing. I need to play more often though.

Alexander

Alexander

I've heard a lot of my friends on Facebook talk about Amongst Us. I don't know whether I've fallen behind with the times, but I'm yet to try this game. Well, I know it's free on the App Store, so I probably will download and try it. What have I got to lose?

Is the paid version on PC worth it?

BobbyMorrison

BobbyMorrison

Location
Boulder, Colorado
I've played with my mates and it's very funny games and you check yourself as a liar)) I recommend it. Have fun!