Air pollution is lesser in higher places

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I had read an article that higher places have less air pollution because the particulates of smoke tends to go down with the cold temperature. In tropical countries the hot temperature tends to lift the particulates together with the air. This made me think that if you want to be away from the air pollution then living in the hills or mountains can be a good solution. What do you think?