What's new

A very bad movie - The invasion of the body snatchers

Last night I saw the rerun on tv of the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It starred Donald Sutherland, Jeff Goldblum and Leonard Nimoy. The plot was pretty good in the beginning but in the middle it started to drag and the ending was so bad that I wanted to throw up. The hero was Sutherland who was trying to fight off the aliens. In the end, Sutherland became an alien. So what is the story all about when the hero is defeated and the villains were victorious.