A scary dream can kill you

Reaction score
CB$
There are cases of a nightmare that almost killed the person. But one paranormal expert said that a nightmare can really kill you. When you die in your dream then that would be the end which means you will not wake up anymore. There is no proof of that, of course, but it makes sense to me. A scary dream makes your breathing difficult.

I had a truly frightening dream once. I dreamt that I had eaten a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone!............*joking

There are cases of a nightmare that almost killed the person. But one paranormal expert said that a nightmare can really kill you. When you die in your dream then that would be the end which means you will not wake up anymore. There is no proof of that, of course, but it makes sense to me. A scary dream makes your breathing difficult.

You should always sleep feeling positive about your life. Having scary dreams are not what I always think about as I believe that dreams are nothing, but just dreams.

There are people who don't dream at all. Would that be considered as a health problem?

Back