Revert customizations made in this style

A scary dream can kill you

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
There are cases of a nightmare that almost killed the person. But one paranormal expert said that a nightmare can really kill you. When you die in your dream then that would be the end which means you will not wake up anymore. There is no proof of that, of course, but it makes sense to me. A scary dream makes your breathing difficult.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
That has happened a lot of times in the past though, where people died while sleeping. I doubt that it's the literal dream that killed them though. Maybe some irregularity in breathing caused it.

L

LBJ

I had a truly frightening dream once. I dreamt that I had eaten a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone!............*joking

Henrywrites

Henrywrites

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There are cases of a nightmare that almost killed the person. But one paranormal expert said that a nightmare can really kill you. When you die in your dream then that would be the end which means you will not wake up anymore. There is no proof of that, of course, but it makes sense to me. A scary dream makes your breathing difficult.

You should always sleep feeling positive about your life. Having scary dreams are not what I always think about as I believe that dreams are nothing, but just dreams.

Heatman

Heatman

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There are people who don't dream at all. Would that be considered as a health problem?

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I think if anyone died while they were having a scary dream it would be related to a weak heart but it wouldn't happen to the average person with a strong heart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.