A Right-Wing Argument Against Environmentalism

However, honestly, I don't like harming the environment and recycle plastics whenever possible, even if no money is given.
I agree, we don't have to just give money to save environment. We just have to use less, recycle and reuse more and more, save water consciously. And obviously, plant trees whenever and wherever we can.

I see this joke on social media a lot. Basically, it's showing how all the jet planes those rich liberals ride in make more pollution than some common person could make in their whole life! :D

I have read that pollution caused by jet planes and it is not a joke, I guess. The avgas is dirty when it comes to the exhaust. But I am not going to argue about the details because I am not a scientist or ecologist. That is also my take on the vehicles that we are using now. They are the most contributors to air pollution. Unfortunately we cannot stop using gasoline and diesel for the cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles on the road. We are stuck in this situation for now.

While on this topic, what do you all think about Greta Thunberg and her famous 'how dare you' ! People seem to be very much impressed by this girl but somehow, I think she is a fraud. What is your opinion?
I like her. To me, even if she is a fraud & a 'puppet', she's getting people talking & thinking outside the proverbial box, to question things.

I like her. To me, even if she is a fraud & a 'puppet', she's getting people talking & thinking outside the proverbial box, to question things.
I respect your opinion, but the fact is that she has come on as a terribly rude and obnoxious person. She asked questions like 'how dare you?' and so on...and she got some people thinking. However, it is not that most people were not at all thinking or doing anything about environment. There are millions of people who are quietly doing what needs to be done. She too could have joined, done her bit herself and then talked. All she did was make rude comments and got children to sit outside school! That is my personal opinion.

Talking of pollutants to the environment, there are so many and passing the blame won't work for everyone is responsible for his own environment.

Now the point is which among the pollution affects much the environment. Not so much with noise pollution for there are times that it is controlled or stopped.

Now we will go to air pollution which is attributable to open burning, factories and the like. To single out the discussion, can an aviation gas exhausting from jetliners may greatly affect the air? May be or may be not. I don't know how much smoke does these aircrafts exude on the air. We can see on the air they leave a thick contrails.

Back
Top