A refreshing natural drink

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I discovered coco-pineapple drink in one rural province. It is an equal mix of young coconut water and pineapple. You can also include the strips of young coconut and lemon drops or vanilla extract drops. Cool it in the fridge before drinking. It is not advisable to add ice because it will dilute the taste. As a summer drink, I always prepare a pitcher of this coco-pineapple which I drink all day when the weather is too hot.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

Sounds like something that I would be willing to try out if I spot it in the store. How would you rate the flavor? I dislike drinking things if it is too strong or tastes diluted.

Sweerie_banana

I have never tried that but I find my green tea so refreshing. I have it twice a day to detox my body. I normally spice it up with some honey.

I like both the pineapple and coconut but have never tried mixing the too. But I can bet it must taste really delicious. I will try it next time we start getting pineapples. I am thinking maybe adding a few fresh mint sprigs would up the zing in the drink!

I have never tasted it, but I would like to try it sometime. You just can't readily buy coconut from the supermarket, you need to go the market.