Revert customizations made in this style

A new me!

Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Naiwen
So after being 8 years in therapy and seeing a psychiatrist, I can say that I’m finally healed from many mental health issues except my autism, OCD and bipolar type 1 with others in my life, but I’m perfectly happy and blissful on my own in my new home, celebrating each moment in my life with happiness and the joy to live. I’ve long at last, found my sunshine and rainbows, light and roses, freedom and happiness. Mindfulness has changed my life in more ways than one, I’ve overcome my unpredictability stress and anxiety trigger. It has been for 8 years in my life, my stress and anxiety trigger number 1. Please help me celebrate a new me this current moment in life, guys! Thank you all!

Reactions:Nabix and PGen98
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Congratulations for beating the sickness. I hope you can look forward to celebrate every day your new disposition in life. My motto is to enjoy life because life is short so why spend it with sadness. As much as possible I ignore minor negatives and I blow up the minor positives.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
congragulations to you.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Congratulations on your new achievement, I wish you all the best and I hope you won't go back to your original condition. Always have regular check-ups to ensure your safety.

Joshi

Joshi

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$

'
Try Dive into meditation, go inward to focus on what feels good in mind and body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.