Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
This doesn't necessarily have to be your favourite movie, because you can get tired of your favourite movie - but then again, is it truly your favourite movie then? That's a discussion for another day. What is a movie you simply do not get tired of? How many times have you watched this particular movie and do you plan on watching it again, or are you calling it a day? :p

I've watched a movie called Expelled around 7-8 times and still feel thrilled every time I watch it. It's not even that good of a movie, but I find it relatable and funny, hence my untiring obsession.

I watch a ton of movies over and over. It never gets old. Iron Man 1 2 and 3. Transformers 1-5.

Back
Top